We do this by offering services that will build parent’s and children’s capacity to overcome stress and alienation arising from poverty and social exclusion.
We aim to:
- provide a service that strengthens child/parent relationships
- assist in the design and implementation of individual support agreements for families
- provide families with parenting skills to enable them to look after their children
- assess, assist and help families in collaboration with social work departments and other relevant agencies
- assist families to develop personal and social skills which enable them to live independently.
We believe in:
- paying full respect to people’s individuality, integrity, humanity and right to privacy
- achieving high standards of effective professional practice
- being adaptable and innovative in response to need
- working in partnership with individuals or organisations operating in the same field who share the same values
- promoting opportunities, building stronger communities, promoting and battling the barriers of social inclusion.